DOMESTIC INQUIRY (Statutory Requirement Process & Procedures)November 3, 2022
1 Day Social Media MasterclassOctober 7, 2020
NUR AMIRAH NAIR BINTI ABDULLAH
HR CONSULTANT & TRAINER
- Specialize in guiding employers to understand Malaysian Labour Laws to prevent litigation action by employees.
- Share my knowledge, work experience and hands-on practical experience in managing equitable employer-employee relationship.
- More than 34 years of both public and private sector experience.
- I engage both employers and employees to achieve win-win workplace environment.
- Passionate about training and ensure participants leave feeling fulfilled and better equipped.
- Masters in HRM & Industrial Relations, University of New Castle, Australia.
- Bachelor in Social Science, USM, Penang.
- Diploma in Public Relations IPRM.
- Certificate in Personnel Management MIPM.
- HRD Corp - Train – The – Trainer ( TTT ).
EMPLOYMENT ACT 1955 (Amendments 2022)
The Employment Act 1955 (EA1955) is applicable throughout West Malaysia and Federal Territory of Labuan. In East Malaysia, the Labour Ordinance of Sabah and Labour Ordinance of Sarawak prevail. The EA 1955 provides statutory minimum benefits to private sector employees who fall under the definition of “employee” under the First Schedule of the EA 1955. The EA 1955 also protects employees with regards to their terms and conditions of employment. The amended Act will further enhance employer-employee relations.
- Identify the Amendments (2022).
- Understand the implications of the Amendments.
- Improve employer – employee relationship through understanding the implications of the Amendments and initiating changes to existing policies and procedures.
- Understand the Amendments to the EA 1955.
- Identify the financial implications to the company.
- Comply with the requirements of the Amendments.
- Perform daily HR functions efficiently and effectively.
- Multimedia Presentation.
- Interactive Lectures.
- Quiz, Game.
- Question and Answer.
Course Outline: Amendments to EA 1955
- Apprenticeship Contract
- Calculation of Wages for Incomplete Month
- Reduced Working Hours
- Sick Leave (Hospitalization)
- Introduction of Paternity Leave
- Increased Maternity Leave
- Restriction on Termination of Pregnant Female Employee
- Approval of DGL for Employment of Foreign Employee
- Application for Flexible Working
- Arrangement [FWA) by Employee
- Employment Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment – Display of Notice
- Forced Labour
- Who Is An Employee and Employer?
- Increase in Penalty
- Foreign Domestic Servant
- Payment of Wages
- Revision to Schedule 1, EA 1955
- Termination of Employment of Foreign Employee
- Additional Powers of DGL
All HR Personnel in an organization.
9.00am – 5.00pm
7 hours (1 full day)
Have an enquiry? Please share your information
Do contact us or email us to know more about our group discount
[Photo source: Image by pressfoto]